Hair loss is pretty common but definitely unwanted. It’s normal to lose about 50-100 strands of hair in a day, naturally, it regrows itself. However, sometimes hair won’t regrow and you’ll experience permanent hair loss.
Homeopathic solutions prove some of the best remedies to prevent your hair fall and promote hair growth!
Symptoms & Causes of Hair Loss
Symptoms of Hair Loss May Include:
- Hair thinning
- Abrupt hair loss
- Horseshoe-shaped hairline
- Loss of hair in patches
- Slow hair thinning
- Hairline baldness
Hair loss doesn’t just affect the hair on your head. Sometimes, it may affect the rest of your body and it may be heredity, due to hormonal changes or medical conditions. Men are more likely to experience hair loss but women may experience it as well.
Causes of Hair Loss:
- Dying your hair
- Heavy dryers
- Birth control
- Thyroid issues
- Not consuming enough protein
Hair loss typically occurs when your cycle of hair loss and regrowth is interrupted or your hair follicle is destroyed. This can be heredity or because of medications or supplements, you may be taking. Stress is also a big cause of hair loss.
Ten Homeopathic Remedies for Treating Hair Loss
Homeopathic medicines are a natural way to treat symptoms you are experiencing by taking a natural and holistic approach. Sometimes homeopathic medicines may work better than normal medicine. Here are six remedies to try as a hair loss treatment:
- Arsenicum Album: many people suffer from depression and anxiety and these may cause hair loss. Arsenicum album is a useful cure
- Silicea: this is one of the most important cures for hair loss problems
- Phosphorus: dandruff may also cause hair loss, in this case, use phosphorus
- Lycopodium clavatum: this remedy helps with premature graying and premature baldness
- Graphites: if you suffer from stomach disorders, graphites may help prevent your hair loss
- Kali carbonicum: if your hair is thinning, this is the remedy for you
- Fluoricum acidum: this medicine is great for air loss and especially alopecia
- Calcarea carbonica: this may be one of the best treatments for hair regrowth. If you have brittle dry hair try calcarea carbonica
- Vinca minor: is proactive when treating premature graying and alopecia
- Natrum muriaticum: is perfect for treating hair loss after childbirth and also itchy flaky scalps in women
Homeopathic treatments aim at treating the healing processes in our bodies. This is why there are so many options for homeopathic remedies. If you are able to find out the root of your problem, homeopathic medicine will do the rest!
Remedies like these are used all over the world, but make sure to consult with a doctor before you start using them. Everyone is different and may require different doses. Homeopathic remedies are also not illness-specific – they treat symptoms and underlying causes to hopefully cure the bigger issue.
If you find out nothing is bringing your hair back, come see our talented scalp micropigmentation artists at SMP Ink! We make hair loss disappear and bring back confidence! Don’t let hair loss take over your life. Call us today to schedule your free consultation and take back your life!